If Washington D.C. falls, Humanity falls
Washington D.C. is on the brink of collapse. Lawlessness and instability threaten our society, and rumours of a coup in the Capitol are only amplifying the chaos. All active Division agents are desperately needed to save the city before it’s too late.
Gear Up. Save D.C.
You are a member of the Division, an elite group of civilian agents charged with being the last line of defence. With D.C. at risk, it’s time to gear up and use your unique skills to take on this new threat.
The capital in crisis
Unlike anything before it, The Division 2’s Washington D.C. is a 1:1 representation of the real city, making the game world more authentic than ever. The game’s map offers up-close-and-personal views of landmarks, natural landscapes, neighbourhoods, and enemy hideouts.
Enemy factions at your doorstep
Various factions, vying for power in the wake of the crisis, are aiming to claim D.C.’s future for themselves. Only Division agents are equipped to take on these new threats and protect the civilians that remain.
Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, were activated as the last line of defence. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.
For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. – the most heavily protected city on earth – is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls. As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
Developed by Ubisoft Massive and the same teams that brought you Tom Clancy’s The Division®, Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is an online open world, action shooter RPG experience set in a collapsing and fractured Washington, D.C. This rich new setting combines a wide variety of beautiful, iconic, and realistic environments where the player will experience the series’ trademark for authenticity in world building, rich RPG systems, and fast-paced action like never before.
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division® 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges.
- Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
- Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
- Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features.
GOLD EDITION CONTENT*
Play three days early: Pre-order the GOLD EDITION of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 and get your copy as soon as March 12th, 2019**.
Upgrade your game experience with Tom Clancy’s The Divison®2 – Gold Edition.
The Gold Edition includes:
- Physical content
- The Tom Clancy’s – The Division® 2 Game with exclusive Key art.
- Digital content*
- The Year 1 Pass that includes a 7-day Early Access to all Year 1 Episodes, exclusive customization items, additional activities and more to be shared soon.